Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good on a bed of lettuce or in a pita pocket. Use your leftover chicken!
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mustard, honey, orange zest, and cilantro.
- In a large bowl, toss together almonds, chicken, apricots and celery.
- Pour yogurt dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve on lettuce or in pitas.
We really didn't care for this ~ just not a taste combination that we enjoyed. All of us thought it was missing something but we weren't sure what. Will try it again using the vanilla yogurt instead of plain fat free yogurt as that may make the difference for us. Made for Went to Market Tag.
Just right for a light lunch, served on a croissant and some leafy lettuce with a little fresh fruit on the side. The yogurt and Dijon was a nice change from my usual. Thank you, Parsley!