Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup whole almond
- 1 cup skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, quartered
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 whole wheat pita bread
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Place almonds on baking sheet for 7-8 minutes or until roasted.
- Let almonds cool.
- In a bowl, mix almonds and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon ½ cup chicken salad into each whole-wheat pita half.
- May be served with mixed greens.