I will be making this as a gift for Valentine's Day. I haven't tried it yet but it looks great. Adapted from Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Grease an 8-in. square pan.
- 2In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and milk.
- 3Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted.
- 4Stir until smooth.
- 5Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract.
- 6Spread into prepared pan.
- 7Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- 8Cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
- 9Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cherry Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3309.5
- Calories from Fat 1541
- Total Fat 171.2 g
- Saturated Fat 84.2 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 775.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 445.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.3 g
- Sugars 402.9 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied red cherries