Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla; stir into flour mixture until blended.
- 4Stir in almonds and cherries (dough will be crumbly).
- 5Divide dough in half; shape into two balls.
- 6On an ungreased baking sheet, shape each half into a 10-in. x 2-1/2-in. rectangle.
- 7Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Carefully remove to wire racks; cool for 20 minutes.
- 9Transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a sharp knife into 3/4-in. slices.
- 10Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes or until firm.
- 12Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 13Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cherry Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 95.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: