Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a no bake recipe..yummy!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup raspberries
- Stir together the crumbs, butter and sugar in a small bowl.press onto bottom and 1/2" up sides of 9" springform pan.Chill --
- Beat cream cheese, frosting,juice and peel in a large mixing bowl at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Arrange raspberries over the top befoe serving.