Miss Erin's Note:
These are a tasty little cookie from the Very Virginia Junior League cookbook.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2In a food processor, combine flour and next 7 ingredients.
- 3Process until mixture resembles fine meal and dough starts forming.
- 4Shape into 1" balls, place on cookie sheet and bake until firm to the touch, about 20 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cardamom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1048.1
- Calories from Fat 666
- Total Fat 74.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 18.4 g