Prep 50 mins
Cook 20 mins
A special cake for special occasions. The delicious almond cake will decorate your table in the most beautful way.
- 2 cups almonds
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 liter cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat eggs with 2 cups sugar until white. Wash almonds, dry them and grind in the mincer.
- Mix almond mass in eggs and whisk 10-20 minutes.
- Grease two cake pans with butter and sprinkle them with the bread crumbs.
- Bake in 375 degree F oven for 12-15 minutes. Pour cream into a pan, add 1 cup sugar and the vanilla.
- Boil on low heat stirring regularly until dense and light brown. Cool down and whip.
- Place one of the cakes on a dish, spread cream on it. Cover with the other cake and spread the rest of cream. Decorate with chopped almonds.