Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the cookbook Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona.
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 ounce almond syrup
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- milk, steamed and frothed
- In an 8-ounce cup, combine toppings, syrup and espresso.
- Fill cup with steamed milk and top with a small dollop of foamed milk.
- Serve immediately.
This was really comforting on a chilly fall day. I made this after coming back from a football game and it really hit the spot. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool Week #6.
Yummm, I got a break in todays Thanksgiving prep and decided that it was a perfect time to enjoy this tag. I was not wrong! :D. Hot, soothing and oh so yummy. I used a strong brew of Van Houtte Chocolate Almond coffee and butterscotch flavoring so I got the delightful flavors with the sugar in the syrups. I added some Splenda to the coffee for sweetening before adding the steamed milk. Simply wonderful Lazy, it got me to sit down and put my feet up for awhile as I enjoyed this very lovely cup.