These cookies are moist and chewy, with a strong almond flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cream the sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- 3Add the egg and mix well.
- 4Mix in the almond and soy flours until you have a uniform dough.
- 5Press the dough onto a cookie sheet until it is about half an inch thick.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Let the cookies cool to room temperature and then cut them into bars with a serrated metal knife.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butterscotch Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 13.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: