Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are moist and chewy, with a strong almond flavor.
Make and share this Almond Butterscotch Cookies (Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Mix in the almond and soy flours until you have a uniform dough.
- Press the dough onto a cookie sheet until it is about half an inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool to room temperature and then cut them into bars with a serrated metal knife.