- 1 cup slivered and blanched almond, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup butter (110 gms)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (100 gms)
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom and sides of 8 by 9 inch cake pan with foil.
- Butter heavily.
- Combine almonds, butter, sugar and corn syrup in 10 inch skillet.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture turns a golden brown; about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Quickly spread candy in prepared pan.
- Cool until firm.
- Remove candy from pan by lifting edges of foil.
- Break into pieces if desired.