Almond Butter Granola Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, cherries, and dry milk.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the honey, almond butter, and almond extract. Turn on low-heat and stir until ingredients are combined. If the mixture looks particularly thick, you may need to add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour the honey-mixture over the oat mixture, and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 9x9 pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars after they've cooled. Store in an air-tight container.