These healthy homemade granola bars are a great snack or breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the oats, cherries, and dry milk.
- 3In a small sauce pan, combine the honey, almond butter, and almond extract. Turn on low-heat and stir until ingredients are combined. If the mixture looks particularly thick, you may need to add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 4Pour the honey-mixture over the oat mixture, and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- 5Spread the mixture into a greased 9x9 pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Cut into bars after they've cooled. Store in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: