Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
its like peanut butter frosting, but with almond butter instead. i suppose it would be good on cake, but i've only eaten it on toast.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- whip butter until fluffy.
- add almond butter and continue whipping.
- add vanilla extract an molasses.
- slowly add powdered sugar and whip until blended and fluffy.
This is by far be most lovely frosting I have ever had the pleasure of making. I made a few changes...I added more almond butter and used organic vegan palm shortening and WOW! Excellent recipe! And what a fabulous change from all the other "regulars" like chocolate or vanilla. I recommend this recipe!