1/2 Photos of Almond Butter Cookies with Cream Cheese
Donna M.'s Note:
I have had this recipe for so long that I can't remember where it came from, but I think I got it out of a magazine or newspaper. I like it because you can use the dough in so many different ways. For the Holidays, you can press half of a candied cherry in the center of unbaked cookie, and then after baking drizzle with either white or dark chocolate, melted.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar, butter, cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Add egg and flavorings.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Add flour and baking powder, mixing well.
- 5Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten with a flat bottomed drinking glass which has been dipped in sugar.
- 6OR: Force dough through a cookie press.
- 7OR: Chill dough 1 to 1 1/2 hours and roll out on lightly floured surface.
- 8Cut with cookie cutters.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or slightly less if you like a not-so-crispy cookie.
- 10These cookies are best if they are not baked too brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Cookies with Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 913.9
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 466.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 51.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g