Mia in Germany's Note:
This recipe can be made with any kind of nut butter. It's not very sweet - peanut butter cookies usually are made with 1 cup pb and 1 cup sugar, so this is only half the amount of sugar. You can add raisins, chocolate chips, craisins, nuts.... whatever floats your boat! For the gluten free flour you can use 1 cup of any gf flour mix. Usually I use rice flour and tapioca starch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 320 F (160 C).
- 2Cream molten butter and almond butter.
- 3Stir in egg and sugar, add vanilla.
- 4Combine flour, salt and baking powder and mix into wet ingredients.
- 5Knead until well combined and smooth.
- 6Drop teaspoons of dough onto cookie sheet, flatten with a fork and bake for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g