Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I got the original from Cavegirlcuisine.com and adjusted it to make it more refined sugar free than it was. It is sweetened with bananas (there is a very slight banana flavor) and glycerin. You may use honey instead of glycerin. It is a moist, caky type of a cookie and will probably need to be kept in the fridge if not eaten right away. I'm not sure on the servings, as I made some small and some large.
- 177.44 ml creamy almond butter
- 177.44 ml coconut butter (or more almond butter)
- 118.29 ml vegetable glycerin or 118.29 ml raw honey
- 2 medium bananas (I used 2 frozen, thawed ones)
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml almond flour (also called meal)
- 59.14 ml almond flour (also called meal)
- 118.29 ml coconut flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl (I did it in my Bosch mixer with the wire whisks) blend all until well-mixed.
- On a parchment-lined cooking sheet, drop small spoonfuls (I used my small Pampered Chef cookie scoop) about 1-inch apart. Gently press flat, they don't spread.
- Cook for 12 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes to let the cookies set. They will be very soft just out of the oven.