1/5 Photos of Almond Butter Cookies
Need to bring cookies to a pot luck were one girl could not have flour and one could not have peanuts. Tweeked an old recipe to fit everyones needs. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350* and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Beat together almond butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add beaten egg and baking soda to almond butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- 4Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and roll in sugar then place on cookie sheet.
- 5Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and either leave as little balls (which is how we like them) or flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
- 6Bake until slightly puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes, careful not to over cook.
- 7Cool cookies on parchment paper about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool at least 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 78.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g