Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
This is super simple and so much healthier than the store-bought Magic Shell ice cream topping. Pour it warm over ice cream or your choice of dessert and enjoy. It could also be used as a dip, but it might be slightly drippy and messy (but who cares if you enjoy it in the privacy of your own home or among friends). :)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I use organic smooth almond butter with zero additives. Be sure to stir first!)
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt, ground
- Place almond butter, chocolate chips and salt into a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat until chocolate chips are melted, and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over ice cream or your choice of dessert.