Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good and so healthy too!
- 2 slices whole grain bread (oat bran is good)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon all fruit spread (or more to taste)
- Spread one slice of bread with almond butter and fruit spread.
- Put other slice on top and cut sandwich in half.
- Serve and eat!
Very yummy. I used raspberry jam. This is better than a peanut butter and jelly.
I always prefer my bread toasted so that's what I did this morning. I used creamy almond butter and raspberry jam. Yummy! And simple to do :) Thanks Sharon :) Made for Photo tag
Who knew I would like almond butter? It was good. I am not a huge peanut butter fan and think this is actually better. Thanks.