1/2 Photos of Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwich
This is so good and so healthy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices whole grain bread (oat bran is good)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon all fruit spread (or more to taste)
- 1Spread one slice of bread with almond butter and fruit spread.
- 2Put other slice on top and cut sandwich in half.
- 3Serve and eat!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: