Found this on the 'net a number of years ago but haven't tried it yet. Number of servings is my guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flours, almonds, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 2In a large glass measuring cup, stir the egg yolks and oil into the milk and blend with a fork. Add to the flour and stir until just moistened.
- 3In a clean medium size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high speed until they are stiff but not dry; gently fold them into the batter.
- 4Lightly coat a 12-inch non-stick skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat. When the skillet is hot, cook the pancakes four at a time, using 1/4 cup batter for each. Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on one side or until bubbles form on top of the pancakes; turn, then cook about 1 minute longer until brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g