This recipe was featured in an email from the www.allrecipes.com website: "This is a nice way to use up leftover brownie or chocolate cake. It's a spin on bread pudding, and something thrown together one day." SUBMITTED BY: DAUGHTERSOFDECEMBER
My Private Note
2 quart ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch. Set aside.
- 3Place brownie chunks into prepared baking dish.
- 4Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- 5Whisk in melted chocolate, milk, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and half of the almonds.
- 6Pour milk mixture over brownie cubes and sprinkle with the remaining almonds.
- 7Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Brownie Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: