this is an adaption/ homemade recipe. They are really good.
Make and share this Almond Brown Sugar Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat shortening and chocolate in a 3 quart saucepan, until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, in this order : flour, sugar,almond paste, almonds,eggs, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread into a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake until brownies start to pull away from sides of pan . After 20 minutes, you need to check every 2 minutes. It should not be longer than 30 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- When done take them out and let cool for 6-8 minute.
- Cut into 2x1 bars.