- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup almond brickle chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, eggs, water, oil, and vanilla extract at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in brickle bits.
- Grease loaf pans.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over bottom of pans.
- Divide batter between pans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.