Recipe by Barbasol
I got this recipe from a friend that loves to give this out as Christmas gifts. It reminds me of pound cake, moist, and dense. Sometimes I make it in mini loaf pans, and share with more friends.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and sugar 4 medium sized or 2 large loaf pans.
- Cream together eggs and sugar.
- Add oil, milk, almond extract.
- Stir together flour, salt, and Baking powder, add to wet ingredients.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean, in 350 degree oven.