Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups finely chopped blanched almonds
- 3 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon flavored ice tea mix (powdered)
- chocolate pieces or nuts, for centers
- colored decorative candies
- Combine almonds,stiffly beaten egg whites,heavy cream,almond extract,powdered sugar,watwer and tea mix.
- Stir until ingredients are well blended.
- Butter hands lightly (mixture is somewhat sticky) and form into 1 inch balls around chocolate pieces or nuts (one in each ball).
- Roll half of balls in sugar,the other half in colored candies.