Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one is no-bake and lower in fat and sugar. A light, sweet treat everyone can enjoy.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup black cherry fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Spread this mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, combine spreadable fruit and remaining 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Fold in remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Spread this mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle almonds evenly over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 8 servings.
- Prep time includes minimum refrigeration time.