1 hr 10 mins
This one is no-bake and lower in fat and sugar. A light, sweet treat everyone can enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, divided
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1/2 cup black cherry fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1In a large bowl, stir cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- 2Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- 3Blend in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- 4Spread this mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- 5In a small bowl, combine spreadable fruit and remaining 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Fold in remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- 6Spread this mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle almonds evenly over top.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 8Cut into 8 servings.
- 9Prep time includes minimum refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Black Forest Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 920.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry fruit spread