For safe keeping, I haven't tried these yet and there isn't anything else exactly like it on zaar yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs. Pat into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk egg whites, sugar and almond filling until blended. Stir in almonds. Pour over crust.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 5Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Bars With Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: