Recipe by Cheesehead
Addicting and nice to give as gifts at Christmas in a decorative tin. I'm basically posting this as my own reference as i keep loosing the recipe:)
Top Review by Tammy M.
Turned out great. Don't leave out the cereal. Made with white bark and peanuts. Also made a batch with milk chocolate bark and pecans, and Nutella instead of peanut butter. It was a big hit at a party for teens. Adults and kids couldn't stop eating it.
- 16 cups popped popcorn (microwave works fine)
- 3 cups rice, krispies
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 lbs almond bark
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, the cheap does not work as well (chunky ir smooth)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the peanut butter and almond bark together in the microwave or on low on the stove.
- Dump the popped popcorn, peanuts, rice krispies and peanuts together in a large bowl.
- Pour the almond bark/peanut butter mixture over and mix well.
- Lay out on a grease cookie sheet.
- Let harden.
- Put in zip lock bags.
- I'm guessing on servings; I'd say 16-20.