Recipe by Ms. Cooky
I received this recipe from a friend and she got it from her sister. Put in cello bag and tie with ribbon for a nice gift.
Top Review by Southernmamato3
I also recieved this as a gift and my family loved it! I was so excited that I found the recipe here. It is awesome! Thanks for posting it! It is a definate keeper! Easy to make with the kids and delicious.
- 1⁄2 package white almond bark, melted in microwave
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup misc cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1⁄2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy (add last)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt almond bark in microwave according to package.
- In large bowl, combine everything except the almond bark and M&M's.
- Mix well.
- Pour warm almond bark over mixture and gently mix.
- Add M&M's and mix again.
- Pour onto waxpaper and let harden.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.