Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are easy no-bake cookies my children are always asking for, but we have to have for the holidays. They are so easy the kids can take over after you melt the almond bark.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs almond bark
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Melt the almond bark following the direction on the package. I do mine in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, then 30 sec., stir, repeat until melted.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until well blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper and let cool.
nickie thelen made these she used cheerios and can use pecans instead of peanuts