This is a good recipe to use on different types of cake and cupcakes...Nice variation...I have used other flavored liquers depending on cake flavor..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove saucepan from heat.
- 3Stir in liqueur. Cool 30 minutes.
- 4In small bowl, combine butter and powdered sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in cooled candy coating mixture until smooth.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Bark Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: