Recipe by grandma2969
This is a good recipe to use on different types of cake and cupcakes...Nice variation...I have used other flavored liquers depending on cake flavor..
- 6 ounces vanilla, coating
- 3 -4 tablespoons chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir in liqueur. Cool 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine butter and powdered sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in cooled candy coating mixture until smooth.