- 1360.77 g halibut steaks
- 14.79 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 3 limes, juice of
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Arrange fish in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend together lime juice, garlic and oil and brush over fish.
- Bake for 10 minutes; turn over, baste with juice.
- Lower oven temperature to 425 degrees F and bake 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste several times during cooking.
- Saute almonds in butter until golden brown.
- Serve fish with almonds sprinkled on top and garnished with lime wedges.