Recipe by mailbelle
Quick and easy with maximum flavor and minimum effort---my kind of recipe! Hope you enjoy as well!
- 4 slices bacon (reserving drippings)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in skillet until partially done. Remove bacon to a plate to cool.
- Use a dry paper towel to soak up some of the bacon drippings; use paper towel to grease a baking dish with the drippings.
- While bacon is cooling, combine soup and broth in sauce pan. Heat and let simmer while you're completing the next two steps.
- Wrap a bacon strip around each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour soup/broth mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with almonds.