Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place carrots in microwave safe bowl; add 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover with microwave safe plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until carrots are tender, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook almonds in medium saucepan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked carrots, butter, amaretto and salt to saucepan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated, stirring occasionaly.
- Sprinkle with parsley.