Recipe by dicentra
From my Breadman book. I haven't tried this yet. This would be great on bagels, muffins or toast.
- 1 lb unskinned almonds
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, process the nuts until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, gradually pour in the oil, honey, and juice and process until smooth.
- Add the apricots and pulse until they are finely chopped.
- This will keep, refrigerated, for up to a week.