My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Add sifted dry ingredients gradually; mix.
- 4Mold into small balls.
- 5Dip balls into lightly beaten egg white and roll in chopped nuts and coconut.
- 6Place on greased cookie sheets and press top of each cookie gently with thumb.
- 7Bake at 300° for about 24 minutes.
- 8While cookies are still warm, fill centers with apricot preserves.
- 9If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Apricot Balls
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g