1/2 Photos of Almond Anise Biscotti
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Glaucia's Note:
Wonderful with a glass of wine, these are my favorite biscotti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs on med. speed for 1 minute.
- 2Add vanilla and anise seeds and beat until combined.
- 3Mix in almonds, coarsely chopped.
- 4Stir in combined flour, salt and baking powder.
- 5Shape the dough in a 16-inch long log on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten the log until about 2-inches thick.
- 7Bake the log for 25 minutes in a 350°F preheated oven.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes.
- 9Using a serrated knife, cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- 10Bake slices in a 325°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 11Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
- 12Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Anise Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g