1/2 Photos of Almond and Plum Tart
A very light cake perfect to have with a cup of freshly brewed coffee! This recipe is based on a recipe that my dear Mother passed on to me - the only difference between the 2 recipes is the addition of almond essence and slithered almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs - one at a time and beat well.
- 3Add the warm water and almond essence.
- 4Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- 5Stir well to make a mixture that will spread evenly in 20cm diameter tin.
- 6Sprinke with slithered almonds.
- 7Arrange sliced plums on top.
- 8Sprinkle with sugar.
- 9Bake in the oven for approx 20 minutes at 160'C.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond and Plum Tart
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 164.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g