Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw these the first time on my nephew's bday party--definitely a kid pleaser!
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, roasted and chopped
- 1 cup digestive biscuit, crushed
- 175 g chocolate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 g butter
- Grease and line a square cake tin.
- Put the butter, chocolate and honey in a pan and heat gently until it get melted.
- Stir in the biscuits crumbs and almond until thoroughly mixed, turn into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
- Leave until set, then cut into fingers before serving.