Chef Koeksister's Note:
Blueberry just makes a muffin. I love blueberry muffins, and with the almonds, it just tastes delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and sugar,.
- 3Beat eggs, butter and milk.
- 4Make a hole in the middle of the flour, and pour the milk mixture into it.
- 5Add the lemon zest; stir lightly.
- 6Fold in the berries and almonds.
- 7The mixture should be lumpy.
- 8Pour into muffin pans, and bake until cooked.
- 9For a variation: Substitute the berries with other fruit or 1cup chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond and Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 273.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g