Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a creamy dark fudge that's an adults only version. You can use amaretto extract for kiddos.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- Melt and combine chocolates and condensed milk.
- Whisk in amaretto, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Add almonds and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into a waxed paper lined 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Chill for 4 - 6 hours and cut into bite size pieces.