Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low calorie Margarita for those watching their waistline. If you are doing Weight Watchers, this is 2 pts per serving.
- 3⁄4 cup diet Sprite or 3⁄4 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila (for alcohol free, this may be left out)
- 1 (2 g) package sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- rub lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a shallow dish of salt or your favorite low calorie sweetener.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Optional: may garnish with a lime slice.
These were SO easy to make! It takes things I almost always have on hand too. They were very tasty. I liked that they seemed a little bit sweeter than a normal margarita. That's good, I normallyl think that regular margaritas are too sour. Super tasty and super easy -- a perfect combo! Made for phase 1 of Theirs, Yours, & Mine Photo Tag. Thanks for posting!