Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My nieces favourite pasta dish. Wonderfully quick for a hungry little girl. Not truly carbonara, but close enough.
- 250 g tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 100 g cooked ham, cut into small squares
- 150 g cheddar cheese, Grated
- 1 pint milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- Mix a little of the milk with the cornflour to make a smooth paste.
- Add to the remaining milk and cook in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the cheese and stir until combined.
- Add the ham.
- Cook the pasta and stir in the sauce.