1/2 Photos of Allspice Orange Nut Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Want something a little different? Try this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar.
- 2Stir in the eggs and orange rind.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, allspice, and nuts.
- 4Add to creamed mixture alternately with the orange juice.
- 5(Dry- juice- dry- juice- dry).
- 6Stir until combined.
- 7Pour into a greased and floured 9" X 5" X3" pan.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350F oven for approximately 1 hour, or until done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allspice Orange Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3177.2
- Calories from Fat 1162
- Total Fat 129.1 g
- Saturated Fat 42.2 g
- Cholesterol 494.0 mg
- Sodium 3629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 457.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.1 g
- Sugars 227.8 g
- Protein 64.5 g