This stew has an exotic spicy flavor that I liked. Try it if you want to take a walk on the wild side. Freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, add the meatballs, green beans, carrots, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, allspice, and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil; lower heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add in the undrained tomatoes; stir to combine.
- 4Return mixture to boiling; lower heat and simmer, covered for 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- 6To freeze: Place in a rigid container.
- 7To reheat: Thaw and heat through.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allspice Meatball Stew
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: