1/3 Photos of Allrighty Then, the Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I couldn't decide which one of these recipes I wanted,Allrighty then Scrambled Eggs - Paula Deen by Chef#37449 or Kittencal's Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs by Chef#89831.So, I thought of a way to combine those two recipes.If you want to double this recipe,please DO NOT add more than 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.I want to thank Chef#37449 and Chef#89831 for inspiring me to come up with this recipe :) . If you try this recipe, I sure hope you like it. :) Submitted to " ZAAR " on May 28th, 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized bowl, mix well all ingredients except for margarine and cheese.
- 2Let stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- 3Heat margarine in a medium sized non stick skillet until sizzling over medium high heat.
- 4Slightly whip eggs again.
- 5Pour into hot skillet and stir constantly with spatula until desired firmness is almost reached.
- 6If cheese is desired, add at this point.
- 7Stir eggs for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are as done as you like.
- 8ENJOY :).
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allrighty Then, the Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 435.1 mg
- Sodium 1057.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g