Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I couldn't decide which one of these recipes I wanted,Allrighty then Scrambled Eggs - Paula Deen by Chef#37449 or Kittencal's Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs by Chef#89831.So, I thought of a way to combine those two recipes.If you want to double this recipe,please DO NOT add more than 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.I want to thank Chef#37449 and Chef#89831 for inspiring me to come up with this recipe :) . If you try this recipe, I sure hope you like it. :) Submitted to " ZAAR " on May 28th, 2009
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
These were just OK by my family and it's the texture that turned us off. The eggs had an artificial look and taste to them but that's a personal observation and not the recipe's fault. Sorry.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, mix well all ingredients except for margarine and cheese.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Heat margarine in a medium sized non stick skillet until sizzling over medium high heat.
- Slightly whip eggs again.
- Pour into hot skillet and stir constantly with spatula until desired firmness is almost reached.
- If cheese is desired, add at this point.
- Stir eggs for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are as done as you like.
- ENJOY :).