Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I couldn't decide which one of these recipes I wanted,Allrighty then Scrambled Eggs - Paula Deen by Chef#37449 or Kittencal's Fluffiest Scrambled Eggs by Chef#89831.So, I thought of a way to combine those two recipes.If you want to double this recipe,please DO NOT add more than 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.I want to thank Chef#37449 and Chef#89831 for inspiring me to come up with this recipe :) . If you try this recipe, I sure hope you like it. :) Submitted to " ZAAR " on May 28th, 2009
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix well all ingredients except for margarine and cheese.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Heat margarine in a medium sized non stick skillet until sizzling over medium high heat.
- Slightly whip eggs again.
- Pour into hot skillet and stir constantly with spatula until desired firmness is almost reached.
- If cheese is desired, add at this point.
- Stir eggs for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are as done as you like.
- ENJOY :).
These were just OK by my family and it's the texture that turned us off. The eggs had an artificial look and taste to them but that's a personal observation and not the recipe's fault. Sorry.
These eggs turned out nice and fluffy and so tasty with the cheese and sour cream! My DH asked me to add a litttle jalapeno, so I did. Thanks for a great egg dish!
Simple thing to make but this was best scrambled eggs made in awhile, had to substitute sour cream w/plain yogurt, baking powder w/baking soda & some cream of tartar but was so great, also for flavor once margarine warmed throw couple Light Hot Dogs (microwaved to have warmed thru), great flavor