1/1 Photo of Allison's Taco Wings
13 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These are always a hit at our house, especially with the guys. This one is also from my SIL who is a great cook (thanks Al). It requires at least one hour of marination - but is best when marinated overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean chicken wings, cut at the joints into three pieces and discard wing tips.
- 2In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, vinegar, oil and cayenne by "squishing" the bag to make a paste.
- 3Add the chicken wing pieces, seal the bag and "squish" until the paste is distributed evenly over the chicken pieces (if the paste is too thick then add a small amount of vinegar or water -- but remember it is a paste - almost a rub).
- 4Marinate chicken 1 hour at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 5Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 6Spread wings pieces on a baking sheet lined with foil (for easiest clean-up). Try to maintain some space between each piece - use a second baking sheet if necessary.
- 7Brush pieces with any extra paste.
- 8Bake at 400 for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, turning half way through the baking time.
- 9Can be held in a crock pot to serve at a party or buffet.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Allison's Taco Wings
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g