Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
This salad is always a hit at barbeques. And so easy to make!
- 1 box shell pasta
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 cucumber (seeded and diced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- cook pasta as directed on box.
- Combine other ingredients except for vegetables and cheese in a separate bowl.
- When pasta is done, combine mixture with pasta.
- Toss in cheese and vegetables.
- Chill for at least 3 hours (or overnight if possible).
GREAT recipe! I love the dressing! I cut the mayo in half and it was still plenty, This is a lovely, rich and slightly tangy dressing! Thanks!
I halved the recipe for a party but it was still a lot of pasta! It went down a treat, and the little that was left kept well and was so simple to make. Besides halving the amounts, I stuck exactly to the recipe and it was delicious! Will definitely be making this again, thanks for the recipe! =)
Enjoyed this alot. I did make a few changes to suit my family's tastes. I omitted red onion and cucumber and replaced with shredded carrots. I used 16 oz. sour cream instead of 8 oz. as I omitted plain yogurt. thanks again