Recipe by alligirl
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry - "Ready" for a party in your mouth? "Set" to have a great tasting chicken dinner? "Cook" this dish and WOW your family and friends! This chicken is moist and tender, super easy and full of flavor - you can't go wrong! Thanks for trying my recipe! Marinade time IS NOT included in prep/cook time.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Yoghurt and ranch mix made a nice marinade and held the crust in place. Chicken came out of the oven crisp and tasty; the spritz of cooking spray is a great tip. Both of the young adults in our household commented that it needed a dip: maybe more ranch dressing?
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk (to thin yogurt)
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs (bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Mix yogurt, milk and chives in a bowl large enough to hold your chicken breasts.
- 2. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix to yogurt mixture; stir.
- 3. Add chicken breasts to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch mix to panko breadcrumbs; mix well.
- 5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees; grease a baking dish and set aside.
- 6. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; add chicken breasts, turning to coat both sides well.
- 7. Place chicken in baking dish; lightly spray chicken with short bursts of cooking spray. This will help to crisp it up!
- 8. Bake for 20-40 minutes (depending on the size of your breasts) or until juices run clear. (170 degrees on an instant read thermometer).
- 9. Remove from oven; serve and ENJOY!