1/2 Photos of Alli's Crunchy Ranch Chicken #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry - "Ready" for a party in your mouth? "Set" to have a great tasting chicken dinner? "Cook" this dish and WOW your family and friends! This chicken is moist and tender, super easy and full of flavor - you can't go wrong! Thanks for trying my recipe! Marinade time IS NOT included in prep/cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix yogurt, milk and chives in a bowl large enough to hold your chicken breasts.
- 22. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix to yogurt mixture; stir.
- 33. Add chicken breasts to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 44. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch mix to panko breadcrumbs; mix well.
- 55. Preheat oven to 400 degrees; grease a baking dish and set aside.
- 66. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; add chicken breasts, turning to coat both sides well.
- 77. Place chicken in baking dish; lightly spray chicken with short bursts of cooking spray. This will help to crisp it up!
- 88. Bake for 20-40 minutes (depending on the size of your breasts) or until juices run clear. (170 degrees on an instant read thermometer).
- 99. Remove from oven; serve and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alli's Crunchy Ranch Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix