Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry - "Ready" for a party in your mouth? "Set" to have a great tasting chicken dinner? "Cook" this dish and WOW your family and friends! This chicken is moist and tender, super easy and full of flavor - you can't go wrong! Thanks for trying my recipe! Marinade time IS NOT included in prep/cook time.
- 1. Mix yogurt, milk and chives in a bowl large enough to hold your chicken breasts.
- 2. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix to yogurt mixture; stir.
- 3. Add chicken breasts to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch mix to panko breadcrumbs; mix well.
- 5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees; grease a baking dish and set aside.
- 6. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; add chicken breasts, turning to coat both sides well.
- 7. Place chicken in baking dish; lightly spray chicken with short bursts of cooking spray. This will help to crisp it up!
- 8. Bake for 20-40 minutes (depending on the size of your breasts) or until juices run clear. (170 degrees on an instant read thermometer).
- 9. Remove from oven; serve and ENJOY!
Yoghurt and ranch mix made a nice marinade and held the crust in place. Chicken came out of the oven crisp and tasty; the spritz of cooking spray is a great tip. Both of the young adults in our household commented that it needed a dip: maybe more ranch dressing?
Yummy chicken! I enjoyed the marinade of Greek yogurt, chives and the ranch mix. The chicken came out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You could really taste the ranch flavor, too. Thank you and good luck in the contest! :)
This was very moist and very yummy. The whole family are ranch-aholics, so it went over well.