Top Review by KateL
Our house was divided: For me, it was very drinkable, perhaps too drinkable; DH didn't care for it. I could hardly taste the alcohol, so I would probably fall over before I realized I had taken in a lot of alcohol. It would help to list approximate weight of the pineapple and mango to be used; I used frozen mango chunks to reduce my swearing, and fresh pineapple slices, and had to guess how much to use, so I probably was heavy with the fruit.
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, peeled cored and cut into chunks
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and quartered
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups ice
- 6 ounces coconut rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except ice and rum in a food processor until well blended. Set aside.
- To a blender, add half each of the ice, rum, and pineapple mixture (reserving remaining half for the next two drinks. Blend until smooth. Serve in a rocks glass (or for 2 drinks, serve in collins glasses) with a wedge of pineapple.